Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hard Day

Today is hard.
I tried last night to go hangout. Any girl would have loved it. 10 cute good guys. 3 girls.
I felt out of place. it set me back, it made me question what i was doing.
How could i ever be accepted in a group like this, who was i trying to kid. I guess that's the scariest thing about trying to change, i don't feel good enough or like i fit in with the crowd I grew up around. Maybe its just today i feel like this, or maybe there is a reason. I don't know all i know is i want him today... that's all.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Hi Sweetie! I've been thinking about you all day and as I read this I know it is becasue you are having a hard time. This is such a rocky road for you, but you are up to the challenge of it, I know. I love you and hope you know how many people are rooting for you every day, not just this one. Your future is so bright, despite what you may feel.