Sunday, July 25, 2010

An Interesting Time



Woah life happens no matter what it has been an interesting few months..
I have become a stronger person that i love..
I came across this poem the other day..

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me



I am still trying to figure it out.. but it is kinda how i feel...

"Fly, fly far away thats all i wanna do, fly fly far my way. Live like you never have taken all you can before the wind decides to leave,Fly.. fly far away thats all i wanna do, fly on fly on my own way where nobody can touch me, nobody can im flying so far away."

I guess this song reminds me of the new independence, The feeling of i don't want to ever have to depend on anyone else again. Not that i don't want to let someone new in someday, just i wont NEED them i am OK being me and being me alone. I have been dating quite a bit this summer, but i have a 2 week limit on them all i feel, most these guys just don't know who they are they are so focused on being the "cool" guy doing things people want. I want someone who wont care if i like the way they dress, the way they smell. Who likes who they are. An Individual. Yep i know what i want.. thats new. And. I like it.

No comments: